AQG Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of the Almonte Quilters Guild website (the “Site”). This site is owned and operated by the Almonte Quilters Guild. This Site is for a non-profit Canadian community organization.
By using this Site, you indicate you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Almonte Quilters Guild and the content creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third-party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third-party website or service linked to our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third-party websites before using them.
Limitation of Liability
Almonte Quilters Guild and our directors and volunteers will not be held liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Almonte Quilters Guild and our directors and volunteers from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site and your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Site in any way that could damage the Site or the general business of Almonte Quilters Guild.
You further agree not to use and/or access the Site to:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of us or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
We are not responsible for the security of your Account or Content. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
We may need to interrupt your access to the Site to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that should your access to the website be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, AQG will not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Effective Date: 1st day of August 2021